1/27 Choose Your Project-2pm
Wednesday January 27 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm$30.00
Welcome to Create N Sip Studios!
Reserve Create N Sip Studios for a more comfortable and private gathering.
Enjoy 3 hours of creating, sipping, relaxing, and having fun.
Plus, you get to take your finished project home with you!
At this time, we are limited to groups of no more than 12.
Masks are recommended, please do not plan on attending if you feel ill.
Reserve our studio for 2-12 people with a $30 studio pass*,
you can select what activity you want to do with your group.
Perfect for Date Nights, Family Outings, or Co-Worker Gatherings.
We are a BYOB studio. We have disposable drink cups and bottle openers available for your use.
Soft drinks and water available for purchase.
Don’t forget to add a Gift Card for that special someone, so they will want to bring you back for another night of creating and sipping.
*Studio Pass is good for 30 days to reserve other times.*
Our friendly studio artists will get you set up and ready to start with light sanding and then applying the stain of your choice. Setting your stencil is a breeze and then you can add any of our 50 colors of paint to make your customized home decor. We will always be on-hand to assist with any technical issues or color decisions. When done, you get to take home a hand-made-by-you project that will impress and inspire others!
And for those “less artsy” or just a bit on edge… you can BYOB to help you relax as you Create N Sip! It’s not that it makes you a better artist; it just helps you to care a bit less and have a LOT more fun! ;
This studio option includes:
- 3 hours of studio time and personal assistance by our studio artist.
- All materials and aprons are supplied.
- A personalized event and registration link to email your group, where they can select their project size and stencil, and conveniently pay online.
- Project prices vary from $15-$65 depending on size.
- You can find stencil design choices for project sizes HERE.
- If you would like a custom design, email a brief description and/or image reference to firstname.lastname@example.org. Custom designs must be received at least 3 days in advance of event and guest will receive a proof of design before cutting.
***This event option must be reserved no less than five days before it’s date to insure we can have projects and stencils created. ***
Select a painting for your group to be instructed step-by-step by our studio artist.
Choose a scene from our huge selection of painting themes, or make it special and host a paint your pet event.
Contact us for a custom painting for your group.
This studio option includes:
- 3 hours of studio time with paint- along, step-by-step instruction by our studio artist.
- Choice of painting to be instructed
- Paints, brushes, and aprons are supplied.
- A personalized event and registration link to email your guests for them to choose canvas size and conveniently pay online
- 11×14 canvas-$15/ea (recommended for ages 12 and under)
- 16×20 canvas- $25/ea
- Paint Your Pet on 16×20 canvas- $35/ea (Pet photos must be received no less than 3 days before event, so we can prepare your canvas)
- Groups of 8 or less can ask for an Open Paint and each painter can select a different painting to receive assistance in creating. (This option is not step-by-step paint-along)
Our studio artist will assist you each with creating on Canvas, Glass, Wood, or with String and Yarn.
A La Carte project options and pre-cut stencils allow everyone something they will love and feel confident creating.
Some In-Studio A La Carte project options may have limited availability, please visit call the studio with any questions.
This Studio Option Includes:
- 3 hours of Studio time with assistance and guidance from our studio artist
- A personalized event and reservation link to email to guests for them to RSVP their attendance.
- Access to all Open Studio brushes, paints, supplies, and aprons.
- A La Carte project prices vary from $15-$65 depending on type and size.
(Contact the studio to check availability of specialty and seasonal projects)