- This event has passed.
11/20- DIY Home Decor
Friday November 20 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm$38.00 – $69.00
Welcome to DIY Wood Sign Workshops!
This is the hardest part; deciding on a project and design. Let's see if we can help!
- First, let's get an idea of project sizes. At this time, not all projects may be availble due to increases in lumber prices
- Please note that not all projects may be available for all workshops and not all designs are created to fit all projects.
- Make a note of your project and design choice numbers or titles.
- You can find stencil design choices for project sizes HERE.
- When you are ready, register and choose your project ticket(s) from the options below.
- Then Check Out to View Your Cart and make sure you have the right amount of items.
- Proceed to Registration to select your design choice from the drop-down menu.
- If you would like a custom design, choose CUSTOM DESIGN in the drop down box and in the Special Information Box enter the text you would like for your sign and choice of print or script font. For a more personalized custom design, email a brief description and/or image reference to email@example.com. Custom designs must be ordered 72 hours in advance and will receive a proof before cutting design.
- If your design choice can be personalized with a name, you can choose from these font examples.
*** If you are registering within 24 hours of the event, you will need to choose "walk in" and select when you arrive from our collection of designs for our "walk-in projects"; as it is now too close to the event to prepare your supplies. ***
DIY(Do It Yourself) projects are perfect for for both crafty and the self-proclaimed, not-so-crafty. Registering in advance allows you to choose your project style and size and then choose the design you want to fit it. You can find all our options at What Can I Create, although not All projects are offered for ALL events. Once you arrive, pre-registered designs and projects will be waiting for you.
If you chose to Walk-In, we will have a variety of pre-cut designs for you to select for 12x12 planks, 16" pallets, and scrabble tiles. Walk-in occupancy may be limited to open seat availability.
Our friendly studio artists will get you set up and ready to start with light sanding and then applying the stain of your choice. Setting your stencil is a breeze and then you can add any of our 50 colors of paint to make your customized home decor. We will always be on-hand to assist with any technical issues or color decisions. When done, you get to take home a hand-made-by-you project that will impress and inspire others!
And for those "less artsy" or just a bit on edge... you can BYOB to help you relax as you Create N Sip! It's not that it makes you a better artist; it just helps you to care a bit less and have a LOT more fun! 😉