- This event has passed.
4/2 DIY Pallets, Planks, & Rounds
Thursday April 2 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm$3.00 – $58.00
- Overwhelmed and don't know what to choose? We can help! Take a look at our size wall to get an idea of project sizes.
- You can find project and design options HERE(We recommend opening it in another window)
- Make a note of your project and design choice numbers or titles.
- Please note that not all projects may be available for all workshops and not all designs are created to fit all projects.
- Choose your project ticket(s) from the option below. Then Check Out to View Your Cart.
- Proceed to Registration to select your design choice from the drop-down menu.
- If you would like a custom design, choose CUSTOM DESIGN in the drop down box and in the Special Information Box enter the text you would like for your sign and choice of print or script font. For a more personalized custom design, email a brief description and/or image reference to firstname.lastname@example.org. Custom designs must be ordered 72 hours in advance and will receive a proof before cutting design.
- If your design choice can be personalized with a name, you can choose from these font examples.
- *** If you are registering within 24 hours of the event, you will need to choose "walk in" and select when you arrive from our collection of designs for 12x12 plank sets, 14" pallets, 16" pallets, centerpiece boxes,or scrabble tiles; as it is now too close to the event to prepare your supplies. ***
DIY(Do It Yourself) projects are perfect for for both crafty and the self-proclaimed, not-crafty. Registering in advance allows you to choose your project style and size and then choose the design you want to fit it. You can find all our options at What Can I Create, although not All projects are offered for ALL events.
Once you arrive, pre-registered designs and projects will be waiting for you. If you chose to Walk-In, we will have a variety of pre-cut designs for you to select for 12x12 planks, 16" pallets, 14" framed pallets, centerpiece boxes, and scrabble tiles.
Our friendly studio artists will get you set up and ready to start with light sanding and then apply the stain of your choice. Setting your stencil is a breeze and then you can add any of our more than 50 colors of paint to make your customized home decor. We will always be onhand to assist with any technical issues or color decisions. When done, you can take home a piece that others will be amazed that you made yourself!
And for those "less artsy" or just a bit on edge... we have a full bar to help you relax as you Create N Sip! It's not that it makes you a better artist; it just helps you to care a bit less and have a LOT more fun! 😉