- This event has passed.
DIY Wood Sign Workshop @ Create N Sip Studios
Saturday May 27 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm$28.00 – $68.00
DIY WORKSHOP EXPLAINED
DIY (Do It Yourself) projects are perfect for for both crafty and the self-proclaimed, not-crafty. Registering in advance allows you to choose your project style and size and then choose the design you want to fit it. You can find all our options in the Wood Link above.
Once you arrive, pre-registered designs and projects will be waiting for you. We cut and build all projects and cut and weed all stencils.
Our friendly studio artists will get you set up and ready to start with light sanding and then applying the stain of your choice.
Setting your stencil is a breeze and then you can add any of our more than 50 colors of paint to make your customized home decor.
We will always be on-hand to assist with any technical issues and consult you on any color decisions.
You will blow yourself away when you remove the stencil to see your finished project. After showing it off on your favorite social media, you can take it home and display it proudly or give it as a gift
And for those “less artsy” or just a bit on edge… we are a BYOB studio, so bring your favorite wine or beer to help you relax as you Create N Sip! It’s not that it makes you a better artist; it just helps you to worry a bit less and have a LOT more fun! 😉
CHOOSING PROJECTS AND STENCIL DESIGN
- Overwhelmed and don’t know what to choose?
- You can start by finding project shapes, sizes, and stencil designs HERE .(Note: Not all designs may be scaled to fit all the projects)
- Make a note of your design choice name or number.
- Can’t find a design that suits you? You can request a custom design for an additional fee.
Ready to Register?
- Find your project choice(s) in the list below and select how many.
- Check Out to confirm items your Cart and apply any gift certificate codes you may have.
- Proceed to Registration to choose your designs from the drop down box for each project. If your design allows for any personalization such as Family name or a Date, you will be prompted to give that information.
- If you would a Custom Design, choose the custom option in the drop down box. Send a brief description or photo reference by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Custom designs must be received 3-5 days in advance. You will receive a proof before your stencil is cut.
- *** Registration deadline is 72 hours before event begins.***
*At this time, some projects may be out of stock or in a limited availability.
The 20″ framed plank and 14″ pallet are no longer available*